Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Big news for SAW fans

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    5 minutes long would have been too long for LOTR...but I can't get into trolls and elfs and stuff like that.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    And you know, that's great, thats why there are so many movies and series out there for everyone, so you can find one that fits your interests.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    As far as TV shows, the last I can remember that interested me even slightly was "Twin Peaks"...and as for movies, after the original and the first sequel come out, they tend to get ridiculous. I like Tolkien's books, mind you, but I just thought the movies sucked.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #14
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    I don't even remember twin peaks.

    I have actually heard that a lot of people liked Tolkien's books.

    I'm a little partial to them myself, I did a major research project on Tolkien and the Inklings. Guess that is one of my passions, I'm still looking for a first edition of LOTR that is less that $1000.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    Good luck...I used to teach "The Hobbit" in some of my classes...but haven't lately. Mostly haven't cuz kids are so lazy nowdays that I would start to discuss assigned chapters only to figure out that I was the only one who had read it..lol.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    I wish that I had decided to teach instead of going into counseling, but I plan on going back for my PhD and I am actually thinking about doing it in British Literature. Of course right now I am just praying that December gets here super quick so I can graduate.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    After 12 hours of graduate classes, I got so sick of school that I just went on hiatus for a while. Be glad you didn't teach...you can make the same money managing McDonalds..lol.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    Be glad that you didn't do counseling, you can make more money as a fry guy at Mcdonald's.
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    lol...you'd think that professions requiring a degree would pay enough to at least offset the cost of student loans...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Big news for SAW fans

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol...you'd think that professions requiring a degree would pay enough to at least offset the cost of student loans...</div></div>
    yeah I thought that would be that case once myself... funny how it doesn't seem to work that way [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •